Navodaya Vidyalaya Lateral Entry Test 2018-19 Class 9 Admission Form: JNV Lateral Entry Test 2018-2019 Notification has released for Class IX Admission for academic year 2018-19. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) Class 9 Lateral Entry Test 2018 Admission Form Available Now. For more information check the details at below.
JNV Lateral Entry Test 2018-19:
At Present, there are 595 functional JNV- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas spread over 28 States and 07 Union Territories. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya invites the application form for admission in Class 9th to fill the vacant seats in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in All Over India. Admission is through an All India Test to be conducted on June 2018 (Expected). Medium of JNV Test is English and Hindi Only.
In the year 2016-17, JNV Lateral Entry Test 2017 Admission Form was released on 12th May 2017. Interested and eligible candidates were submitted their application form via Offline Mode up to 29th May 2017. JNV Lateral Entry Test 2017 was conducted on 24 June 2017. In this year 2018, we are expecting the same thing from JNV. JNV Class 9 Lateral Entry Test 2018 Admission Notification to be released in month of May 2018. Official dates will be update later.
JNV Lateral Entry Test 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants who have studied the Class 8th during the academic year 2017-18 in one of the Govt School or Govt Approved schools of the district where the JNV is functioning and where admission is sought.
- Candidate must have passed 8th Class in the academic year 2017-18 from a recognized govt approved school in the district where he/she is seeking for admission.
- Age Limit: Applicant must not have been born after 01 May 2002 and after 30 April 2006 for All Category candidates.
- Note – JNV Samiti reserves the right to refer any aspirant to a medical board for confirmation of the age of the applicant in case a doubt arises about the age certificate produced by the applicant.
How to Apply: Aspirants can get the Prospectus cum Application Form from the Office of Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya and Office of District and Block Education Officers of the District. Aspirants can also download the application form from the official website. Typed and xeroxed copy of application form will be used. Application Form is free of cast.
Candidates must have to submit the completely filled application form to the office of Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of the Concerned district by the last date of submission through Registered Post or in person.
Important Dates –
- Notification Date – First week of May 2018
- Starting Date to Submit the Application Form – First week of May 2018
- Last Date to submit the application form – Last Week of May 2018
Tentative schedule for JNV Lateral Entry Test 2018 has updated above. Confirm dates will be available later.
JNV Lateral Entry Test 2018-19 Exam Pattern:
- Exam Duration – 03 Hours
- Question Type – Objective Type
Centre for the JNV Lateral Test will be Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of the concerned district. For more information about to exam pattern and Syllabus – Click Here
|JNV Admission Form 2018||JNVST Syllabus|
|JNVST 2018 Exam Pattern||JNVST Results|
|JNVST Solved Papers||JNVST Admit Card|
JNV Lateral Entry Test Admit Card 2018: JNV Lateral Entry Test Admit Card 2018 for Class 9 to be released 10-15 days before the exam held. In previous year 2016-17, exam was organized on 24 June 2017 and admit card for entrance test was released on 12 June 2017. So, for academic year 2017-18, JNV Lateral Entry Test 2018 admit card to be released 10-15 days before the exam date. Procedure to get the admit card available in prospectus.
JNV Lateral Entry Test Result 2018: Aspirants can check the JNV Lateral Entry Test Result 2018 from the JNV official website after the result announcement. We are expecting Lateral Entry Exam Result to be declared after the two month from the exam conducted by JNV Samiti. Official result date will be update soon.
For Any Query Leave A Comment Below. Share This Page on Social Networks.